Created by Marybeth Missenda R.Ph. C.N.S.C., inspired by Myra Kornfeld
- ½ cup ground walnuts ( variation: Linwood’s Ground Flaxseed, almonds,brazil nuts, walnuts & Q10 )
- 1 ½ cups Sorghum flour
- ½ cup ground oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp cloves
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ½ cup melted coconut oil
- 1 cup cooked pumpkin
- Juice from ½ of a lemon
1. Preheat oven to 375°F . Oil or line muffin tins.
2. Mix ground nuts, sorghum flour, ground oats, spices, salt,baking powder and baking soda in one bowl.
3. In a second bowl, mix the apple cider, sugar, coconut oil, pumpkin and lemon.
4. Pour the wet ingredients from step 3 into the dry ingredients from step 2
5. Mix and pour into muffin tin. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Store at room temperature for up to 4 days. Freeze for up to 1 month.